The "must have" machine for applique quilters and scrapbookers
ScanNCut is the world's first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner. It can create outline cutting designs from a hand drawn sketch, original art, or something you saw in a magazine, without the use of a PC. Once you choose your design or scan in the image, photo or hand drawn sketch, ScanNcut will precisely cut the shapes or outlines you want. It can cut paper, fabric or plastic at the press of a button - all perfectly. The only thing limiting you is your imagination.
For the crafting hobbyist who loves fabric, the ScanNCut DX SDX325 is the perfect addition to any sewing studio or craft room. The all NEW WLAN feature allows you to seamlessly transfer your designs back and forth between the ScanNCut DX and a Brother XP sewing machine using the My Connection tile. The generous 5in LCD touchscreen display allows for unlimited editing, resizing, and rotating both built-in and homemade designs and patterns. With the Thin Fabric Auto Blade, you can cut fabric for quilting and raw edge applique purposes so you can quilt with ease and save time by cutting multiple pieces for your projects. Combine your love of fabric and crafting into one with the SDX325.
• 900 dpi built-in scanner with on screen editing
• Blade sensor technology with auto blade cuts thicker materials up to 0.1" (3 mm)
• Roll feeder function cuts materials up to 12 inches wide and almost 6 feet in length - great for projects like car decals and signs
• 5" display - largest LCD screen in the home cutting machine market
• Over 1300 built-in patterns and 17 fonts
• Large-area mat support for smoother feeding and less material release
• Stitch detection mode lets you create drawing, embossing or foiling projects, all from one embroidery file