Our practices reflect Provincial and County guidelines for RED LEVEL
ONLINE ORDERING & CURBSIDE PICKUP ENCOURAGED
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 5
2 customers + 3 staff
- wait in the lobby (or your car if someone is in the lobby)
- ensure your mask covers your mouth AND nose
- sanitize your hands (but avoid touching product once you enter)
- ring the door bell to let us know you're waiting
- on entry we will record customer names and phone numbers for contact tracing purposes
Why do we ask you to touch nothing?
A scientific study released in late August determined that the coronavirus can last up to two days on fabric. Even if you sanitize, you could pick up the virus on anything you touch and transfer it to other things. We are unable to sanitize the fabric, so the only logical solution is to restrict the handling of fabric to our staff who wash their hands regularly.